- the person i like and why i like them.
- a famous person i’ve been compared to.
- the best thing that has happened to me this week.
- weird things i do when i’m alone.
- how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
- things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
- my last night out in detail.
- something that makes me sad when i think about it.
- something i’ve lied about.
- would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
- something i’m currently worrying about.
- one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
- something i do without realising.
- lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- a drunken story.
- something i regret.
- post a picture of myself.
- my longest relationship and who it was with.
- press ctrl v and post.
- post a bit of my last IM convo.
- 5 things i want to change.
- my view on being tumblr famous.
- someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
- 5 things within touching distance.
- story of my first kiss.
my mom has been a cop for over 20 years and she is the one who constantly warns me about police aggression and young male cops and told me that if you’re ever alone on a rural road and a cop throws their lights on to put on your four ways and drive to the next gas station before stopping because so many cops are scum and it’s not worth the chance of getting hurt. the fact that SHE feels the need to tell me this shit scares me to death
My dad, who was a cop, told me this too. It’s not only because cops can be scum, tho… it’s because the person who is flashing the lights might not even be a cop and you have the right to make yourself safe.
People can get murdered by someone posing as a cop… a real (non-corrupt) cop will understand, just drive slow (so that it doesn’t look like you’re trying to get away) and turn on your hazards (as suggested above) and just drive until you see a place where you feel safe to stop. Hell, even a corrupt cop will understand, even if they don’t like it. Taking precautions like this will, at the very least, show that you don’t intend to be taken in as easy prey.